Ground Up Gourmet (Link to External Site)
A 1-4 player cooking and restaurant building simulator build in the Godot Engine; expected release for PC, MacOS, and Linux in early Spring!
Help save your families failing restaurant by cooking up a wide variety of food in a kitchen you get to build and customize! Change everything to your liking from the layout, the menu, and even the hours you work. Can you save the Ground Up from certain disaster?
Neon Gunslinger VR
Shoot, Slash, and Shield.
Developed in 2 weeks, NGVR is a fast paced, score attack VR game that is the first to be entirely my own work: programming, 3D models, sfx, music for the trailer, everything. It started from the simple of idea of throwing your weapon instead of having to reload it to keep the gameplay momentum high.
While it's mechanically simple, many elements of the design and mechanics were tinkered with over the course of development to achieve the right flow state during gameplay. I was especially interested in taking advantage of the full 360 degree wireless gameplay that an Oculus Quest allows.
• Developed and published over 20 games
• Published 9 games on the Google Play Store, totaling 1000+ downloads
• Over 20 games on Itch.io totaling 1000+ downloads
• 3 Published Games for the Oculus Quest
• Experience with Godot, Unreal Engine, Gamemaker, and Unity
• Showcase several VR projects at events and conventions including MAGWest and Maker Faire
• Uploaded tutorial videos teaching people how to program and use game engines
• Streamed and participated in several gaming and development related charity events
• Hosted a podcast related to game development for the [email protected] interviewing industry veterans
• Organized several events and related trips for the [email protected]
• Created custom programs and animations for live broadcasts and to improve streaming production quality
• Casted tournaments organized by the [email protected]